Privacy / Security
- Our Site is a UK-based website housed on a dedicated server in the London Data Center in the docklands and complies with Data Protection Law relating to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site uses the highest standard 256bit encryption SSL security including extended validation "EV" supplied by "DIGICERT" on all secure (https) web pages so personal information/transaction info is protected from unauthorised users. EV Certificates are issued for use with the SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0 protocol to enable secure transactions of data through privacy, authentication, and data integrity.
What does EV look like in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari?
Green Bar Assurance: The browser's address box shows a secure status and padlock turns green when visiting sites using an EV Certificate, confirming that the site has passed a comprehensive identity verification so you can be sure it's safe.
- Peronal credit/debit card information is not saved nor is it stored anywhere on our servers as the payment process is securely handled by "NetPay" using the tokenization system for reusing your card for repeat purchases.
Tokenization, when applied to data security, is the process of substituting a sensitive data element with a non-sensitive equivalent, referred to as a token, that has no extrinsic or exploitable meaning or value so is completely safe.
- We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site (‘Information’) without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, email address & telephone number.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept liability for any malfunctioning of your PC or its installed web browser as a result of failure to maintain a secure evironment for your computer. ie. Firewall & Anti-Virus Protection.
- We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you. We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you.
Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected. By submitting your Information on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you consent to such use and transfer.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us please click the "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of our newsletter email to be removed.